PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler Module is the global leader and standard software for hydraulic analysis of firewater systems in compliance with NFPA13, NFPA15 and NFPA16 rules.
This module addresses the hydraulic analysis requirements of virtually all national and international standards. Ideal for the design of systems used in critical applications such as offshore platforms, FPSO’s, petrochemical plants, power plants, refineries, ships, and airport hangars.
Applications of PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler module
- Deluge systems
- Firewater ringmain systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Foam solution systems
- Foam concentrate systems
- Spray mist system
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler is the ideal modelling tool for pipes, nozzles, fittings, overboard dump valves, non-return valves, orifice plates, and equipment items.
PIPENET Spray / Sprinkler Features
- Input – isometric or orthogonal schematic input & tabular input
- Copy and paste from spreadsheets
- Underlay – import of drawings for use as underlays for schematic drawings
- Output – easy, readable output as tables, or display of data and results on the schematic
- Choice of calculation modes – hydraulically most remote nozzle, inlet pressure/flowrate
- Orifice plates – diameter to be calculated or specified
- Multiple fire scenarios
- Block/Break of pipes to simulate closed valves and burst pipes
- Pumps – sizing of pumps or user-defined vendor’s pump curves
- Pipe schedules – built-in and user-defined pipe schedules, lined pipes, multiple pipe schedules in one system
- Overboard dump and minimum flow valves
- User defined libraries of pipe schedules, nozzles, deluge valves and linings
- Choice of Hazen-Williams and Darcy-Weisbach equations
- Choice of pipe or node elevations
- Multiple pump scenarios
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler Module is the industry standard for the design of fixed fire protection systems in the offshore, petrochemical, refinery, power station, shipbuilding and other industries.
The Spray/Sprinkler module was specifically developed for the design of fire protection systems for these industries in compliance with the NFPA and other rules. It is the choice of some of the largest operating and engineering companies around the globe and is specified by many. Fire protection systems in these industries are complex and their design requires a sophisticated and comprehensive program for hydraulic analysis. The applicable rules are NFPA 13, NFPA 15 and NFPA16.
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler module is the fire protection professional’s first choice.