Why use PIPENET?
- PIPENET sets the standard – leads the way in flow analysis – the best!
- PIPENET starts at the design phase. It performs pipe sizing and pump selection calculations in the steady state. From there it goes all the way to computing hydraulic loads for pipe stress analysis and support design, through several optional stages depending on exactly what the user requires
- PIPENET has been in use across the globe for over 35 years, by companies large and small, including many multinationals, in the oil and gas, LNG, process, fire protection, shipbuilding, and power generation industries.
- PIPENET is flexible, offers a wide selection of units, user-defined pipe schedules, fittings libraries and pump characteristics.
- PIPENET is constantly being updated and enhanced, putting us at the forefront of pipe network and pipeline design technology.
- SUNRISE SYSTEMS LIMITED is accredited with ISO 9001
What Support Will I Get?
PIPENET is supported by a rapid-response team based in the UK, who will talk you through any difficulties you may have. In addition, PIPENET is supported by Authorised Marketing Partners and Training Consultants across the globe.
We offer a cost effective maintenance, updates and support programme which will keep you up to date, ensuring that you always have the latest technology at your fingertips.