PIPENET is the leader software for rapid fluid flow analysis of pipe and duct networks.
Three modules ensure that, no matter how complex your network, PIPENET software will perform flow simulation fast and accurately.
Which PIPENET Module do I Need?
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler Module
Specifically intended for the design of fire protection systems. PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler complies with the NFPA13, NFPA15 and NFPA16 rules. This module can be used for designing a wide range of fire protection systems: sprinkler, deluge, ringmain, foam solution and foam concentrate systems.
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler Module sets the global standard for the design of fire protection systems, especially in the oil and gas, LNG, power, process plant and shipbuilding industries, FPSOs and offshore platforms.
PIPENET Transient Module
A versatile, user friendly and extremely powerful software tool for modelling transient state phenomena, and calculating the resultant hydraulic transient forces. PIPENET Transient Module is widely used for pressure surge analysis, water hammer and steam hammer analysis of cooling water systems, fire water systems, hydrocarbon loading and unloading systems.
PIPENET Transient Module is ideal for analysing dynamic flow problems such as water hammer, steam hammer, modelling control systems and calculating hydraulic forces for pipe stress analysis.
PIPENET Standard Module
A steady state fluid flow analysis software for compressible as well as incompressible flow. PIPENET Standard Module has a number of applications such as air, water, steam utility systems design, and ventilation (HVAC) systems design.
PIPENET Standard Module is the perfect tool for solving general flow problems with liquids, gases or steam – in pipe and duct networks – cooling water systems, steam distribution systems, HVAC systems.
Why use PIPENET?
- PIPENET sets the standard – leads the way in flow analysis – the best!
- PIPENET starts at the design phase. It performs pipe sizing and pump selection calculations in the steady state. From there it goes all the way to computing hydraulic loads for pipe stress analysis and support design, through several optional stages depending on exactly what the user requires
- PIPENET has been in use across the globe for over 35 years, by companies large and small, including many multinationals, in the oil and gas, LNG, process, fire protection, shipbuilding, and power generation industries.
- PIPENET is flexible, offers a wide selection of units, user-defined pipe schedules, fittings libraries and pump characteristics.
- PIPENET is constantly being updated and enhanced, putting us at the forefront of pipe network and pipeline design technology.
- SUNRISE SYSTEMS LIMITED is accredited with ISO 9001
What Support Will I Get?
PIPENET is supported by a rapid-response team based in the UK, who will talk you through any difficulties you may have. In addition, PIPENET is supported by Authorised Marketing Partners and Training Consultants across the globe.
We offer a cost effective maintenance, updates and support programme which will keep you up to date, ensuring that you always have the latest technology at your fingertips.
- Colours – component coded according to data/results/user-defined rules
- Bird’s eye view, unlimited undo/redo, tool tips, pan & zoom, font sizes
- Isometric/orthogonal schematic grids, automatic creation of ranges with multiple items
- Tabulated data with copy/paste from and to virtually any spreadsheet, global edit, sorting
- Extensive online help, online tutorials, user manuals and training manuals
- Import underlays in .dxf and .emf formats
- Copy/paste of sub-networks to rapidly build up a large system
- Extensive range of output formats including HPGL/2 for plotting