PIPENET Training Webinars
Welcome to PIPENET webinars!
We are pleased to inform you that we periodically host free training webinars in various time zones to enable anyone interested in PIPENET to learn new and useful things about our software. Please follow the updates about the forthcoming webinars below:
PIPENET Standard Module – Free Training Webinar
We are pleased to invite you to a free training webinar, held on different days in various time zones for your convenience. The duration of the webinar is about 2 hours. You are most welcome to register for more than one session.
We will discuss at the webinar
- Detailed demonstration of a closed loop system, including pipe sizing, pump selection and energy balance. Transfer to the Transient module and dynamic calculation.
- Detailed demonstration of an open loop system, including pump failure, pump speed control and flow control valve. Transfer to the Transient module and dynamic calculation.
- Pipe sizing of a seawater system with 9 pumps. Pump failure and blocked pipe cases.
- LNG Cooling Water System. 4 headers of system 1 + 3 headers of system 2. 10 flow control valves.
- Chilled Water System on a ship with chiller units and thermal calculations.
- Cooling water system with 142 exchangers and 141 flow control valves.
- Methane gathering system in a mine.
- Nuclear ventilation system.
Europe, Middle East, India, Africa – Tuesday, 21 February 2023, 10 am GMT – please register here
India, Asia, Australia – Thursday, 23 February 2023, 7 am GMT – please register here
North America, South America – Tuesday, 28 February 2023, 4 pm GMT – please register here
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you online soon!