Welcome to PIPENET VISION 1.11.0!
We are delighted to inform you that PIPENET Vision 1.11.0 is already out. The download link has been sent to all the customers with active PIPENET Maintenance, Updates and Support and/or active short-term licences. Please do contact us if you have not received the link or did not manage to download the files for any reason.
If you are not a current customer and you would like a copy of PIPENET VISION 1.11.0, please contact us at email@example.com
We are pleased to deliver some fabulous enhancements across all modules to save time and make the PIPENET experience even better. Among the prominent new features:
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Transient Module
- A new discrete gas cavity model (DGCM) is now available. The new model considers the effect of a small quantity of free gas in continuous liquid.
- The vacuum breaker model has been improved to speed up calculation and enhance numerical stability in extremely large systems.
- The force results output file format has been improved for enhanced compatibility with stress analysis programs.
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Spray/Sprinkler and Standard Modules
- Spray/sprinkler Overboard Dump Valve improved.
- All calculation elevation warnings and errors are clearly reported, rather than only the first.
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Transient, Spray/Sprinkler and Standard Modules
- New Auto-backup functionality and manager application – avoid losing data through power-cuts or other system errors.
- Improved output browser page navigation.
- More accessible Scenario Manager results presentation.
- Enhanced support for Asian locale in dialogs.
- New, separate user guides for Scenario Manager and Auto-Backup Manager.
- Netutil licensing utility no longer requires elevated privileges. This simplifies network licence client configuration.
- Handling of system libraries improved.
- Measure and calculate using ‘litres per second’ in all modules